A good book is like a fine wine – intrigues, rouses our emotions, and can move us to tears. There are many people in the world who can move us with their writing.
Now, there are numerous forms of writing. Some prefer poetry – capturing our feelings in a unique way. Others, express themselves through fiction – creating characters and bringing them to life. Sometimes those characters are little pieces of the writer, twisted into a character you’ll love or hate.
Isabelle Peterson is an incredible writer, even if you’ve never read her stories, you’ll want to check out her work after this episode.
As a married mom living in coastal Connecticut, Isabelle has a few things to say – and she speaks straight from the heart.
Not to mention she’s funny as heck! Isabelle is an incredible talent, and I’m thrilled to have her on Success YOU!
In this podcast episode Isabelle Peterson talks about being an Intoxicating Romance author, using a pen name, self-publishing, and much more.
About Isabelle Peterson
When she’s not writing, Isabelle can be found creating a new cocktail or enjoying a favorite one, savoring a good glass of wine, cooking or baking. In fact, if she weren’t a creative writer, she’d probably be a bartender or chef somewhere.
If you’re ready to unlock your intoxicating romance desires, grab secrets to success, and start making money as a writer, don’t miss Episode 14, Isabelle Peterson on Success YOU!
A FEW QUESTIONS I ASK:
- What’s the secret to staying young?
- What is a typical author day like for you?
- Where does the ideas for your books come from?
- What are a few pitfalls of being an author?
- How do you feel about tribes and communities on social media?
- How would one start writing – being a writer as a business?
- How many books per year should a person write each year to see success?
- Was there ever a time you wanted to see your books come to life on the big screen?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What a real typical day of a self-published author is like.
- All the juicy details of where book ideas come from.
- The pitfalls of being an author.
- Why tribes or communities may not be for everyone.
- Number of books should be written for consistent revenue.
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
- Write a comment below.
- Tweet us @susanrkiley
- Email us: email@example.com
Support Success YOU Podcast on Buy Me a Coffee
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $5 you get access to our patrons-only resources and posts + monthly Zoom call to ask me anything!
The best way to support SUCCESS YOU is via Buy Me a Coffee. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome!
Visit our Buy Me a Coffee page and pledge to the Success You Podcast today!
Rate & Review Success You Podcast on iTunes!
Reviews for Success YOU podcast on iTunes and all other platforms are greatly appreciated! They help us build awareness for the show, which in turn allows us to bring more value to listeners around the globe like you.
Reviews also help us better understand what topics matter most, so we can continually improve and provide value. If you received value from this episode, if would mean the world to Susan if you could take a moment and leave your honest rating and review. You can do that now, on this page. Thank you so much, I know your time is valuable!